All of our web hosting plans come with cPanel.
All about cPanel
With cPanel you can easily manage every aspect of your web hosting account. From creating custom email addresses all the way to editing your website files. The best thing about cPanel is that it can be accessed easily from any computer with an Internet connection.
cPanel allows you to easily:
- Manage your website files with its browser based file manager (e.g upload, delete, edit files)
- Create/delete email accounts of your choice (@yourcompany.com) and access webmail via your browser
- Install/remove software on your account with the help of Softaculous (Wordpress, Joomla etc)
- Create/manage/delete databases and privileges
- Manage account backups
- View your account statistics (visitors to your website, their country/computer specs etc)
Free SSL Certificate
All of our web hosting plans come with a free SSL crtificate.
What is an SSL certificate
SSL Certificates are small data files that digitally bind a cryptographic key to an organization's details. When installed on a web server, it activates the padlock and the https protocol and allows secure connections from a web server to a browser. Typically, SSL is used to secure credit card transactions, data transfer and logins, and more recently is becoming the norm when securing browsing of social media sites.
Why Do I Need An SSL Certificate?
- Keeps data secure between servers
- Increases your Google Rankings
- Builds/Enhances customer trust
All of our web hosting packages come with LiteSpeed. LiteSpeed is up to 9 times faster than Apache (standard web server setup). LiteSpeed fully supports everything that Apache uses such as .htaccess and mod_rewrite so if your website loads quickly on an Apache server it will be even faster on our servers!
- Processes PHP 50% faster, wow! - (Wordpress which is the most popular software uses PHP)
- 3 times faster than SSL Apache hosting!